Location: Fredericks, VA
Project Architect: N/A
The park was established as Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania County Battlefields Memorial National Military Park on February 14, 1927, and transferred from the War Department August 10, 1933. The lengthy name remains its official designation—75 letters, the longest name of any unit in the national park system. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on October 15, 1966.
US Heritage Products & Services
Contact us with any questions. Also, visit our sister company Marion Restoration for additional information on historic restoration and preservation.