US Heritage Group works with a wide range of contractors on commercial and residential projects. We specialize in custom matched masonry mortars for historic preservation and masonry restoration projects. We provide top-notch training services and products to installers who work on everything from traditional masonry preservation modern architectural concrete restoration.
We’ve earned a reputation as one of the top masonry preservation and restoration firms in the country and are uniquely positioned in the heritage masonry world to meet your requirements at every point in your project. From drawing board to ribbon cutting, our experienced team will have the solutions you need.
- In-house training to build and sharpen skills in the off-season
- Mortar analysis and matching to develop appropriate mortar formulations and streamline project mockup approval
- Pricing support through material estimation guides and project-specific estimates based on takeoffs to ensure accurate bidding
- On-site installation training to address project-specific installer requirements
- Pre-blended mortar in factory-sealed containers to assure the highest level of quality control