Homeowners have the difficult task of locating high-quality historic preservation products for your project. It is critical that these dollars are not ill spent on unnecessary or inappropriately executed repairs. We work closely with our residential clients to ensure full understanding of all relative building issues and priorities. This process starts with a free preliminary consultation about the masonry issues affecting the building. We then advise the homeowner of appropriate products and services to determine the best path forward.
US Heritage Group, Inc. provides top-notch consulting services on everything from traditional masonry preservation projects to architectural concrete repair and sustainable new design. We have earned a reputation as one of the top masonry preservation and restoration firms in the country. We are uniquely positioned in the heritage masonry world to meet your requirements at every point in your project. From drawing board to ribbon cutting, our experienced team will have the solutions you need.
- Condition assessments to establish project scope and prioritize repairs, allow phasing of work over time
- Specification development support to ensure best practices related to masonry materials are established for bidding and execution
- Mortar analysis and matching to develop appropriate mortar formulations
- Pricing support through material estimation guides and project-specific estimates based on takeoffs to ensure accurate bidding
- Execution of mock-ups to establish quality standards
- Pre-blended mortar in factory-sealed containers to assure the highest level of product quality control
Contact Us about your project